[vdr] CAM Read Error

I read a post from march about someone who was getting this problem, (CAM: Read Error) - I think the person had a PCI CI Interface, and they resolved the problem by reverting back to the older firmware without the LL.

With the latest VDR & pre2 driver, I'm now at the stage where my system will now decode an encrypted channel for maybe 30 seconds or so - before I get a CAM: Read Error in the log file followed by the CAM resetting and it taking maybe 20 seconds to start decoding again - this then repeats forever.

Anybody else got this problem, I know klaus said he's not looking at any LL problems until after the next release, so can anybody tell me if this is still a 3.5" drive bay ci interface related issue, or is it my cam?  I've tried it with 2 different IRDETO CAM's (Both are normal cams, not the All-Cam version) and they both exhibit the same problem.

Also, if I do a replay and fast forward, on the console I get a whole load of OutCommand errors and VDR crashes.

Thanks.

Adrian