[vdr] Re: Beginner questions

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, [iso-8859-1] Jörg Knitter wrote:

>The card is being connected using FBAS out. If you also want S-Video
>out, you have to get a card with hardware revision 1.3 (maybe also 1.6),
>but not the new 2.x cards, because they donŽt have the famous J2 jumper
>that offers S-Video out. This is for DVB-s cards, donŽt know about the
>DVB-t cards.

At least my 2.x DVB-c card has J2 and s-video. Well, at least the
s-video cable I created according to these instructions work ok:

http://www.vdrportal.de/board/portal_vdrinfo.php?site=7&infonr=4&infoln=de&sid=d

The 2.x versions of the DVB-t card may be different though.

--
    - "Remember -- that which does not kill us can only make us stronger."
    - "And that which does kill us leaves us dead!"