[vdr] Problems when running out of disk space

Hi list,

yesterday I reproduced a bug I had several times before. When there is
only around 30 minutes of free space left on the HD, VDR displays the
message 'Disk nearly full'.
Everytime, when this message is being displayed, my VDR crashes and is
being restarted by the watchdog timer. As the recording still is listed
in the timer list, I have really to be fast to turn the timer off before
VDR again displays the message and crashes again.

My /video partition uses FAT32, I use VDR 1.1.26 (sorry, not vanilla!).
This bug also happened on my system in former versions of VDR.

Any hints, or is it not a bug, but a feature? :-)

Jörg