[vdr] CAM and dvbplayer

Hello

After some more testing with my now working CAM-support I discovered a
possible bug.

Using linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0-pre2 and vdr-1.1.26 my viaccess-interface works for
both, viewing and recording with the timer.

Everything works fine till I edit some recordings.
(I applied the cam-1.1.26.diff - patch, without this patch edditing would
 crash the ARM with this patch editing does disable the CAM)

After the dvbplayer-session I can no longer record from encrypted channels.
(I still can view in most cases the encrypted channels)

The only way I found, to make it working again:

Stop vdr
remove CAM !!
wait some seconds
inser CAM
reload driver
wait some seconds
start vdr

Only reloading the driver does not help.

So my dumb feeling ist: After disabling the CAM for dvbplayer-session
the CAM might be again a timeount before it can be enabled again.
Or does the dvb-driver dislike at all the disabling and reenabling of
the CAM?

Regards
Wolfgang