[vdr] Re: DXR3-plugin: Anyone successfully running overlay?

> From: Rene Bartsch [mailto:ml@bartschnet.de]
>
> > remember correctly). After the calibration is done, you start the
> dxr3view
> > and then run VDR normally, and the picture appears on overlay.
>
> Tried exactly that.

I guess I read the original message quite briefly. I had the overlay
properly fitted into the dxr3view window, so I didn't even try to adjust
those values.

Summa summarum, overlay was correctly positioned for all the different
positions and sizes of dxr3view window I tried, but the picture quality was
poor.

> No, it's not the streaming-plugin. Client/Server-streaming works fine
> with DVB-S 1.3 in client.

Have to try it again on a TV to see if it fixes this...

					Teemu