[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.27

Am Son, 2003-04-13 um 12.26 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> VDR developer version 1.1.27 is now available at
>
>     ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.1.27.tar.bz2
>
> The changes since version 1.1.26:
>

> - If no device with an MPEG decoder can be found at startup, the first device
>   is now used as primary device (just to have some device).

Maybe a dummy would be better.

I just wanted to check some EPG-data in OSD (using DEBUG_OSD) while I've
had as much recordings running as I have DVB-cards. This caused a
"channel not availabe" when I tried to switch channels (VDR-1.1.25,
didn't check 1.1.27, yet).

As I use vdradmin this is no big deal for me, but there are certainly
people using the DEBUG_OSD.

Rene