[vdr] Problem with diseq !

/English/

 I am french. I try to install th VDR with a peanut linux, a hauppauge
Necus-c and a twin LNB with astra and hotbird satellite. This twin lnb work
with a aston Simba 202.
When i use ths scan script to find the channels, it's ok, ths script find
the astra and the hotbird channel. But i don't have the picture, same with
the free-to-air channels (beur-tv for TPS or KTO for canalsatelliet). How
work diseq ? I configure the diseq.conf file after compiling the VDR
programm. It's OK ??

Than's for your help.