[vdr] Re: [vdr]Ask for help: translations for prefermenu

Hello,

And thank you everybody for your help. New translations will be added in the
next release.

> I tried to get this discussion of the list but your email
> "vdr@olivierjacques.com" bounced.

thank you again ;) . There was an issue with my email provider. This has been
fixed.

> Since I havenīt installed the plug yet, you could perhaps
> describe the Aplha
> thing a bit?

Alpha has been introduced in 0.5.2 and basically means "transparency". This is
how transparent the color is. 0 means transparent and 255 non-transparent.
Maybe in english also, "Opacity" will be a better word than "Alpha".