[vdr] Cutting and DXR3 (was: Re: vdr cuts recordings with ugly artifacts at cutting-points)

* Stefan Huelswitt (s.huelswitt@gmx.de) [030415 22:20]:

> OK, find the attached patch which sets the broken link flag on
> every "cuttIn" frame. I did only a short test. It still cuts
> fine and it seems that the decoder honors the broken link flag.
> The cutting points are smoother.

Yes, it's working perfectly. However, when played on a DXR3 using vdr, the
cutting point looks bad (one frame with green flicker, then some black
frames). If the same file is played by mplayer through the same DXR3,
everything is perfect. This seems to be an issue for the DXR3 plugin.

Ciao,

Tobias

--
Tobias Haustein