[vdr] Re: Easy convert .vdr files to dvd(mpeg2) ?

Markus wrote:

Hi !

I on your place would give pva-strumento a try. The last version can even cut
with cutting marks from vdr, so it should be a one-step work to convert it to
regular mpeg2 with pvastrumento.

hmm, of course i could use pvastrumento , but then i have to use it on my daddy's pc (-> only last option! ).
because i "only" own a PC with Linux&VDR on it and a Mac with MacOS X (BSD) on it,
so Software or Tips/Tricks which are usable either under Linux or under MacOS X would be nice :-)
Use wine under you Linux PC (if SuSE goto ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/meissner/wine/ for the latest version)
haven't tried it myself.
Under Mac OS X and Linux i used the discontinued ds.jar (Java).

cu
Florian