[vdr] Re: vdr cuts recordings with ugly artifacts at cutting-points

Oliver Endriss wrote:
> Using my test recording I compared with cutter2 and found no
> difference at all. Maybe I don't have a test case for the problem you
> tried to fix. I'll do lots of cuts the next few days and I'll try
> both versions.

Here are my test results:
I cut more than 10 movies using both cutter2 and patched cutter2-exp.
Then I compared the results and could not see/hear any difference.
Both work fine.

There are *no* visible artefacts at the cutting points anymore. The
audio issues are more complicated and should be addressed after 1.2.0.

As I suggested before, cutter2 should be added to vdr!

Oliver