[vdr] Re: [BugReport]

Simeon Walker wrote:
I think I have seen the same thing. Last night I was recording an hour long
program and watching the recording 30 minutes behind the live broadcast.

Playback stopped 42 minutes into the recording. According to the recording
info in VDR it was only 42 minutes long. I check the time stamp on the
files and it showed recording had continued for the whole hour but VDR
could not play it.

I could view the whole recording with mplayer.

This may have happened to me before but last time I just assumed I was
too careless to set the timer properly and didn't look into it! I am
using vdr 1.1.27.
maybe a problem with the simultaneous-recording-and-replay feature of vdr... are there glitches in mplayer output around the stopping point??
try genindex to create a new index.vdr and then try to replay in vdr to see if that works