[vdr] Re: Feature Request : Auto-cut or Auto-cut-marks

Hallo,

> >>This idea keeps coming up....

which means it is something a lot of people would like ;)

> >>Search the ML-archives (http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/htwrap.pl Keyword
> >>"commercial") for reasons why it hasn't been done yet.

@Ulrich
OK, thanks for tip.

@all
I now have read a lot of that.

So Logo is no Option - to difficult.

What about 16:9 / 4:3 format ? A lot of movies are 16:9 so everything longer
than say 5 min. with 16:9 would be a movie.
And the AC3 Audio cut could also be possible.
Both will offcourse not work with all Recordings.

I am not expecting something than kan cut my recordings automatically - just
something wich helps finding the commercials.

On the other hand I also can understand that the broadcaster dont like that
we skip commercials as it pays the program. This is not easy :(

Well, just my thoughts...

> As I thought about something like this before, I searched this ML as
> described but, it only found 2 mails about a " New Digital TV Client".
> Where can I found further informations?

try clicking "mailinglists", "VDR", "Search" on the left menu and search
again ;)

Greetings
Christian