[vdr] Re: [Announce] DVD plugin v0.3.2a

On Sunday 27 April 2003 21:42, Gregoire Favre wrote:

[...]

> But, with vdr-1.1.29 the first (commercial) DVD I try: no sound???
> I try another one (Star Wars II, code 2 french, and I got sound)?

I am currently hunting a strange bug that could be somewhat related to that.
0.3.2(a) has a workaround to a skip problem (skiping sometime freezes the dvb
device). That workaround is faulty, causes problems with the AC3overDVB patch
and could lead to other strange problems. Please check if you have entrys in
syslog like: "ERROR: PlayVideo, Resource temporarily unavailable (workaround
activ)".

> My vdr is patched with Elchi AIO 3...

shouldn't matter

Have fun