[vdr] Re: SPDIF out

Hallo,

> Does anyone know how I can set VDR to always output audio (bormal and ac3)
> from a sound card when using a full featured card (transfer mode)?  I have
> a full DBV-T and I bought a Trust 511 sound card which I can't get either
> the loop though or bitstreamout plugin to work with.

According to www.alsa-project.org the card should work with Bitstreamout.

If you can read German then try this :
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=1958

For sound loopthrough :
Important is that you have connected the J2 Pin4+10 to the Digital CD-ROM in
on the additional SPDIF slot of the soundcard.
Then try the spdif.sh script on the above page.
That should setup the Soundcard correctly :)

Otherwise please ask again

Greetings
Christian