Von: Andreas Mair [mailto:Andreas.Mair@linogate.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. April 2003 09:08
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] DVD v0.32a plays as slideshow

Hi,

I've tried the new dvd v0.32a plugin together with vdr v1.1.29, AC3OverDVB
v0.1.7 and dvb drivers >2003-04-27.
Any DVD I play (I tried 3, where all of them used to work) only shows me a
slideshow of some frames of the movie, now and then I can here an audio
sample.

I have the following line dozens (hundreds) times in the log:

ERROR: PlayVideo, Resource temporary unavailable (workaround active)

Can anybody give me a hint?

Regards,
Andreas