[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.30

Hi Klaus,

On Sunday 04 May 2003 17:20, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> - Now turning off live PIDs when replaying. This avoids short spikes from
> other channels when switching between Transfer Mode channels, and also lets
> an ongoing replay continue even if a recording is started on the primary
> device.

The moment my kids complained about this you fixed it. Did you hear them? ;-)

But I have a problem with 1.1.30 +  linux-dvb.2003-04-27: Volume control does
not work with my DVB-S. It shows the level on the OSD but he volume doesn't
change - same with Mute. It worked with 1.1.28 + linux-dvb.2003-04-21 and
earlier versions.

Greetings
		Christoph