[vdr] Re: Feedback for 1.1.29

Christian

could you send us the list of your Equipment.
What Exact via-CAM you use (rev. and make) ? (and where one can buy one of
those ;)
I bought the viaacess-card from Media Market in Switzerland
It identifies as Rev 1.1 SerE. When I bought it, it was covered
with dust. It's probably an older version (On the card I can read
Jul/01 - I suppose someone from Media-Markets sales stuff wrote on it.

I use DVB-S Hauppauge Rev. 2.1 with 3 1/2" CAM-interface
The decryption-card is the one for SRG (Switzerland TV)

regards
Wolfgang

BTW it works fine with 1.1.30 as well.