[vdr] Re: AW: vdr-1.1.30 + autopid-1-untested

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 05:48:02PM +0200, Habib Azimi wrote:
> vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > I tried the new autopid-patch and found a small bug. New channels
> > are found and added to the channels-list, but they have the
> > additional parameter "N" instead of "C" (I have a cable-card),
> > so if I want to tune to such a channel vdr says "Channel not
> > available".
> >
> > Second thing: Is it possible to save the new/updated channels
> > to the channels.conf?
>
> Please have a look in Setup->DVB and set your Default CA System to Free To
> Air, or have I missunderstood your Problem?;)

I don't know. I tried to alter the Default CA System, but only
values are useable, so I set it to "0" - also in the manual I have
not found a description about this setup parameter and how to set
it "Free to air" (If this is really the problem).

best regards
Martin Neuditschko