[vdr] Remote Plugin/DVB-Driver problem

Hi,

I'm using the MiniDVBLinux Distri ver. 0.1.0beta6 from http://www.activy300.1xu.de/
with vdr 1.1.30 and the Plugins from http://www.clausmuus.de/
and got a problem with the RC5 codes my Hauppauge DVB-s detecs on its IR receiver.

With the formerly used vdr 1.1.15 (wich came with the MLD 0.1.0.beta5) I created
my own hauppauge.rc5 and remote.conf for RC5 codes higher than 0x3f to solve the
problem that my TV set uses the same codes as the Hauppauge RC.
I use a programmable RC to generate the different codes.

Since 1.1.30 (or any version of the remote plugin or the drivers used after 1.1.15)
the RC5 codes detected by the card are the same for TV and vdr again.
It seems that the 2 MSBits of the codes are masked out, so values above 0x3f begins
at 0x00 again.

Any hints what to do to fix this?
I hope its not a "either autorepeat or more codes" thing.

Thanks,
Jörg.