[vdr] Re: DVB subtitles

Hello Pekka,

PV> I've got a simple plugin for viewing live DVB subtitles. I wanted to
PV> finish and clean up the thing before releasing it but there's no sense
PV> to delay it any longer.

PV> Get the plugin and info from:

PV> http://www.saunalahti.fi/~opvirtan/subtitles/

PV> It's been rigged to work for finnish subtitling services. I've been
PV> using it to watch those obscure foreign documents and movies on YLE
PV> Teema :).

PV> Any help is appreciated and patches are welcomed. Check the website for
PV> details.

PV> YMMV

PV> -- pekka

I think here is not talking about live subtitle or?
What i have/wonna/will is make a OSDSubtitle that will take a file for
example speed2.sub(microdvd format http://dvd.box.sk) and show in OSD
where it show info(when you tune to some channel) while on example:
RTL2 is showing that moive(Speed2) and if comercial
start, osd subtitle should pause(manual via remot), there is such
thing for Multidec 9.* http://zuggy.wz.cz/dvb.php there is source to,
and there is plugin for ProgDVB http://www.progdvb.com/plugins.htm but
i didnt find the source for it.
So mybe will have chance to understand source of first plugin for
multidec and translate for vdr. i am traying to do such thing but as i
am not good programer have job :)
c u