[vdr] Re: Starting VDR with given channel number

Hallo,

> One feature wish (or one more who has not read manuals):
>
> It would be nice to be possible to give a channel number as paramater,
> when starting vdr.

Use something like this :

sed 's/CurrentChannel = */CurrentChannel = 4/' \
/video.developement/setup.conf >/video/setup.conf.NEW
mv -f /video/setup.conf.NEW /video/setup.conf

Sets the start chanel to 4 !

Untested - so please don't hit me if it does not work ;)

I am not sure if "*" works as I have not tried it before. Otherwise you will
have to find the current setting in setup.conf or use something else.

Greetings
Christian