[vdr] Re: Can't record Sat.1

At 15:53 13/05/2003, you wrote:
>Yesterday I played around a little with Sat.1: I still can't record but I
>can view it live. I can record Pro7 as well.
>
>I'm using vdr v1.1.29 and dvb 2003-04-30 with two DVB-s (1st: rev1.3, 2nd
>rev2.1).
>
>Any ideas?

cable problems on second card??
Which one is recording? The full featured one or the budget one (I'm assuming the second is a budget). Could it be that recording unfiltered TS from a budget card with vdr behaves differently than getting the filtered stream from a full featured card. Possibly also related to PTS? See my other posting.

Andreas, you could try remuinx the recording with pvastrumento and then play it back with vdr (fast forward will look slightly odd but replay should be fine). Does this fix it?

- Gregor