[vdr] Re: Manage several dvb cards with vdr?

El mar, 13 de 05 de 2003 a las 16:51, Rene Bartsch escribió:
> Am Die, 2003-05-13 um 13.29 schrieb Daniel Sáez Domingo:
> > Hello,
> >
> >         I need some help with managing six dvb cards in the same box.
> >
> > I have six dvb-s cards in the same box. I have one TV connected to each
> > card and I want to view a different video stream in each TV.
> > I am using the remote plugin and one IR receiver.
> > I only want to use the remote control, not keyboard control.
> > I know I can launch one vdr instance for each card (with -D parameter),
> > but this option makes that all the cards will receive the same IR inputs
>
> Ask on the linux-DVB-ML/search the archive. One of the developers
> explained how to patch remote-part of DVB-driver to use two independent
> remotes.

But I want to use only one remote control and one remote input that can
manage any card. I mean, I am looking for an interface that let me
choose one card and send it a video stream, select another card and send
it another stream, ...
For example I have six DVD's and six cards. I want use vdr and dvd
plugin to replay each DVD in each card and watch the six DVD at the same
time.
Is this possible? Do I have to modify the core vdr code?

I have tried the streamdev plugin but it isn't what I want.

Thanks
Daniel Sáez