[vdr] Re: Usage of Teletext information for Program Guide

redband wrote:

It is possible to extract a 72-hour (3 whole days) EPG for all dutch
channels via satellite but this info is transmitted as Canal+
proprietary information on pids 210 and 211 on transponder 12515H.  JC
Repetto posted (along time ago, look in the archives) a small app
(mhwepg) to parse the streams and produce an epg.data format file but
this was never updated to use the newer epg.data format used in VDR.

I have updated a version of the original code and can let you have it,
although you may wish to ask the original author if he has made any
further advances http://jrepetto.free.fr/

Hi,
I am still using VDR 1.0.4, so I haven't really worked on an updated version of mhwepg for the API V3 of the DVB driver.
I just made a test with the new API, but there was something not working in the section filters. I was planning to work very soon on this problem, but since it seems your updated version is working, please send it via PM so that I can test it.

Regards,
Jean-Claude