[vdr] Re: channel not available

Lauri,

good point here. I was running into the same problem
last night and thought the same: If the actual channel
is not available due to a recording on another transponder,
VDR should either switch to the recording channel (or
to the next available channel).  Switching to the recording
one would be more obvious though...

Regards,
Andreas