[vdr] Switching to channel n

Hi,

I've seen that the recent 1.1.3x versions of VDR quite often seem to get
stuck in "channel switch loops". I frequently see messages like:

... 15:49:23 vdr[4813]: switching to channel 7
... 15:49:45 vdr[4813]: switching to channel 7
... 15:50:06 vdr[4813]: switching to channel 7

They come roughly once or twice per minute, often for hours. Usually the
image is black but the OSD still works ok, so VDR isn't frozen. This has
happened with several VDR versions, and various DVB drivers from May and
March, the most recent ones are DVB CVS from today. The card is a full
featured Hauppauge DVB-c. No custom patches to VDR. The MP3-plugin is
loaded, as well as a couple custom local plugins (that don't get used at
all at this point).

Is this a known issue, not a problem at all, a user error or just bad
luck? :)

--
Voodoo is a very interesting religion for the whole family, even those
    members of it who are dead.