[vdr] Re: Fix?: Channel info disappearing from LCD (lcdproc plugin)

Hi Martin,

thank you for the explanation! Now I understand....
I found out where the problem originates. The culprit is _NOT_ the autopid
patch, but the Elchi patch.
I really like the cosmetic changes that patch provides, and was using
A.Kool's combined Elchi/Autopid/AC3OverDVB patch.
Sorry for causing some confusion there...

Yet another thing: To be able to compile the lcdproc plugin with current
drivers, I have to change
DVBDIR = ../../../../DVB/ost/include
in the Makefile to ../../../../DVB/include.
Maybe that should go into the README.....

Greetings
Stephan