[vdr] Bug with 2 DVBs?

Hello,

I have 2 PCs each equipped with 2 DVB-Cs (Hauppauge/Siemens and
Siemens/Siemens)

Doing a new installation (vanilla with tvtv-plugin) the primary DVB
works fine, but while changing to the secondary DVB there is no output
on this card.

After a reboot everything works (please note: I have to switch at least
once to the secondary card to make it work), so I guess it is a failure
during the first initialisation ...

This happened with both PCs and vdr-1.1.31 (no tested with older
versions). Driver was 04-27 / 05-10 / 05-20

BTW: IMHO it would be a good idea to have the OSD on all installed cards
(so I could switch to the other cards and back without in/out plugging
the video adapter)

Uwe