[vdr] Re: what causes cTS2PES errors?

I experience those errors depending on the load:
If I do recordings only from one card I get no errors at all.
If I do recordings from two cards I get few cTS2PS errors (about 3 to 4
per hour
mainly from the second card)
If I record from all 4 cards I get cTS2PS errors from all cards at a rate
of over 10 and up to 40 cTS2PS errors per card
The Nova Budget cards are in a P4 2.4 GHz with 1 GB RAM. So I think processor power is not a problem. Could a busy PCI bus cause this trouble too? The computer has 6 PCI slots that are in use. There is a IBM ServeRaid 3H Controller, one ANA-62044 (quard port nic), a AVM B1, a Promise Ultra TX100 and the two NovaS Budget cards.

---
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de