[vdr] Finnish translation patch for VDR - RC1

Hi all,

An updated patch for Finnish translations against vdr-1.1.32 is available
at:

	http://www.hut.fi/~ntarnane/vdr/Finnish3.diff

Quite a lot has changed, Rolf and I tried to use expressions that are as
descriptive and professional sounding as possible. Hopefully the grammar
is in order as well.

There are still some uncertain translations that we've commented with:
// Finnish - unsure about this

Please go through the changes and suggest a better translation, especially
for those commented ones. We would like to have the Finnish translations
included in vdr-1.2.0, so pleasy hurry.

Best regards,

--
Niko