[vdr] AW: Does anybody know of a vbox client pluin for vdr?

I've a vbox configuration that sends me an email with the MP3 attached.

http://www.mathematik.uni-marburg.de/~wetzmj/index.php?viewPage=vbox.html#se
c7.2

it should be easy to adapt that script to store the MP[2|3] file in a
directory
and to play that with the MP3-Plugin or play directly over DVB if you
reencode
as MP2.

Maybe it's also possible to save the reencoded file in the
Recording-Directory
so it's easy to see which calls you've heared and you can delete them also
;-)

But I'm not sure if you can replay files without a video stream.

Gruß
Roland