[vdr] Re: VDR 1.1.31 Recording bug or feature ?

Philippe wrote:

> Hi verybody,
>
> Well I don't know if I did something wrong or if i twas corrected in the
> last release, but I found something weird
>
> If I set-up a timer let's say 19h30 -> 20h30
> The recording function works well but if I press the "menu" button I
> can't see the first line telling "stop recording channel XXX"
>
> So to stop recording I've to stop the time rand delete it.
>
> I saw that ther was a bugfix to stop a timer easily but I don't know if
> the problem I describe is a feature or a little bug ...

That line in the main menu is only for timers that were started through
the red "Record" button in the main menu. Generally timers are managed through
the "Timers" menu. The most recent change makes it possible to delete a timer
from the "Timers" menu even if it is still recording (not being able
to do so wasn't actually a bug, more like a missing feature ;-).

Klaus