[vdr] Necessity of emergency exit....

Hi,

since we are close to 1.2.0 now i thought it might be time to have some
ideas for after that :)
From my pov vdr is nearly perfect now - the only thing that "annoys" (to
hard word actually) me is that we need to do driver reloads in case of
bad and/or no signal.
Of course i'm aware that this is not a vdr problem in itself but perhaps
vdr could circumvent this driver limitation somehow...

I come up with this now because i recently used a "normal" dvb reciever
(that was a very ugly experience btw) which was really resistant to
signal loss. You could cover the lnb for like a minute and then within 5
seconds it recoverd the signal...
So i think it would be nice if vdr could do this as well.

what do you think?

Ciao Ulrich