[vdr] Re: First Pre-Release of vdradmin 0.90

Am Mit, 2003-05-28 um 00.02 schrieb _cooper_:

> If you have problems (with this new version) or just have a patch, you can
> contact Tom and me at:
>   vdradmin@linvdr.org

Hi,

first tv- and remote-window are too small, in tv-window the button move
up to the top of the window.

Second, I want to port streamdev-patch for live-tv to new pre-release.
Can you please make me a nice button with "LiveTV" or similar and send
it to me (I do not create it myself as I want to keep your style and do
not know which tools you used to create).

Third, I want to implement access to recordings by FTP into VDRADMIN. Is
there any variable/way how I can get the path on the disk of a recording
in reclist.html for using it in the FTP-URL?

Rene