[vdr] Disappearing OSD

Hi list,

is there a known solution to solve the problem of the disapearing OSD
colors? It always happens if i use the left and right buttons to switch
between the channel groups and reach the pay tv entries like Premiere
and switch there with there from channel to channel ...

I'm using vdr 1.1.32, the dvb drivers from 2003/04/27 and the elchi
patch for vdr. I think this bug was not present in the times of vdr
1.1.2x and the correspondant dvb drivers.

Thanks in advance,
Oliver