[vdr] Fix: Timeshifting pb with vdr 1.1.32 / vdr-1.1.33

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Maybe you could investigate around the cDvbPlayer and
> cNonBlockingFileReader
> to see under what exact conditions it decides to stop replaying.
>
> Klaus

Ok, i did some more debugging and I actually found a fix for this.
It is not too satisfying (although it is kind of obvious) as it adds a
further delay between pressing the pause button and the display of the still
picture, but it works reliably here.
When the mentioned error "hits", the conditions of the where loop in
cDvbPlayer::Action are not met, thus the playback stops:
NextFile() is false, readIndex < 0 and ringBuffer->Available() is false,
too.

With "normally" recorded files, this is never the case, so I tried
increasing the value of the sleep() call in menu.c @ 3131 (a few lines above
your suggested patch) from 2 to 4, and voila!
It works. Always (10 times in a row). I tried 3, but that is still not
enough on my system. 4 seems to be a safe guess.

@Juri: can you confirm this?

Should I still investigate the recordings.c from 1.1.31?

Regards
Steph