[vdr] Re: Feature request for VDR

Hallo,

> Matthias Fechner wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> what i miss, is that i cannot rename recordings, this should be a very
> >> nice feature in a future release.
>
> There is a "File manager" plugin that allows to do some file management.
> See http://www.cadsoft.de/vdr/plugins.htm.

you can find it under the name Commander Plugin. Unfortunatly it can't
rename files yet. I asked the Author and he might find time to implement
that some time.

Offcourse it would be nice if one could Rename plugins in the "Recordings"
menu. The approach of entering Filenames in Timers would be OK :) Maybee in
the "Blue" button Info menu !?

@Klaus
Maybee you should call the Plugin "Commander" instead of "File manager",
then it is easier to find ;)

Greetings
Chriatian