[vdr] [vdr]Re: NTSC -> PAL conversion ?

Hello Chris,

I had a similiar problem in the past. What script and Mplayer version
are you using?
I use the following combination on an Athlon XP 1700 with a full
features DVB-card:
- Script: mplayer.sh-0.8.3.
- MPlayer-0.90.

> Every time I watch a DIVX, which is in NTSC format on my TV using VDR
> have large problems with the movie hanging. I could trace down the
> problem to NTSC->PAL conversion, which in addition to DIVx->MPEG2
> conversion simply is too much for my 2,4 GHz CPU. My Idea was to
Your CPU should be fast enough to do it.

Your TV should be connected via RGB-input to the DVB-card (internal J2
connector).
I believe, that this should solve your problem.

CU

Jens