[vdr] Re: question für 1.2 final (shutdown after recording)

Am Samstag, 31. Mai 2003 14:46 schrieben Sie:
> Tobias Faust wrote:
> > > I don't think such an option for individual timers would make sense.
> >
> > really? :o
>
> Yes, because if you add/delete timers you would always need to re-evaluate
> that setting.

Couldn't a plugin do the work ? Should be possible I guess.

Another way would be to start a perl-script for shut-down that eveluates the
time vdr has to run start vdr again and stop vdr+the machine afterwards.

After all I think nothing vdr should bother about itself.

Steffen