[vdr] Re: vdradmin & rename recordings?

Am Sam, 2003-05-31 um 22.18 schrieb Thomas Heiligenmann:
> Thomas Koch schrieb:
> >
> > Am Samstag, 31.05.03 um 12:24 Uhr schrieb Uwe Ortner:
> >
> >> is it possible to implement this feature?
> >

> > Since VDR doesn't support this feature (yet), this is not possible.
> >

> I hacked a new SVDRP command 'MODR' which should allow to rename a
> recordings directory name ;-)
>
> When you've retrieved the recording numbers with 'LSTR' you can get a
> recording's (current) directory name by issueing eg. 'MODR 1'. Renaming
> should work with 'MODR 1 /video/blahblah/2003-05-31.12:00.50.50.rec'.
> There's no checking of the new directory name - it's up to you!
>
> You'll find the patch against vdr-1.2.0pre1 under
>      http://www.heiligenmann.de/download/vdr-1.2.0pre1-MODR.diff
>
> I hope it can do what you need.

Great, I haven't test that patch, yet, but it will help a lot for
patching VDRADMIN to access recordings by http (I'm going to provide the
video-directory by webserver and add links to the recordings to
VDRADMIN's recordings-list, but my problem had been to get the
path-names into VDRADMIN).

@Klaus: Will you add this patch to VDR (at least next version after
1.2.0)?

Rene