[vdr] Re: Last call for translations for final 1.2.0

Jaakko Hyvätti wrote:
  Hi!

  I just noticed that some of my original translations to Finnish have
been patched and I do not quite agree on the changes.  The difference is
small, but I believe there is basis for my original translations. The
difference is on translation of 'Plugin': I would like to translate it
'Laajennos', which I believe is more accurately the same as 'an extension
to functionality' than 'Laajennus', which is more like 'extension of a
volume or area of for example a building'.  Argumentation in Finnish below
after the patch that reverts the change between 1.1.32 and 1.1.33.  Sorry
for posting to the list, but it is getting close to the deadline and I
missed this change until now.. :-)
Isn't "plugin" a "terminus technicus" (almost like a name), that does
not have to be translated at all?

Carsten.