[vdr] Re: BUG Report vdr 1.2.0pre1 and 1.1.33

Yes I have, VDR is actually working, it just seems to freeze after a
random time period.

I also have a problem with certain channels jumping with later versions of
the drivers. The UK ITV and Sky Terrestrial transponders all suffer from
frequent glitching and jumping (the BBC transponder is fine). If I use a
DVB driver from January 13th the problem is not there.

:-(

Morfsta