[vdr] Re: Hardware project: MPEG2 decoder with ethernet adapter

Thinking about the whole thing a bit more, maby using some sort of
embedded linux system could be a soltion, too if you are planning to do
it the way I mentioned all the raw material would already be there for
linux... Maybe a very cheap epia-M board could be another good aproach
if you have the server do the work and if via
would finaly help develop a driver for their mpeg decoder... EPIA-ME6000
for 139,00 Euro, a psu for 72,00 Euro (could be home build and save a
lot of money) and a little bit of ram 20 Euro. Still quite expensive...
Regards,
Oliver