[vdr] Re: some observations and problems with 1.2.0

On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 11:17:20PM +0100, Gregor Lawatscheck wrote:

> Indeed. What driver have you been using before? 0.9.4? It performs nicely
> here. With what channels are you using vdr? Astra Sat? DVB-T in the UK or
> elsewhere? Transfermode to from budget card to watch TV?

A FuSi rev 1.3 card with Astra. Yes, before I migrated I used the 0.9.4
driver. I never had that many MPEG artifacts with 0.9.4.

--
Nearly 50 nations are committed to ridding Saddam Hussein's regime of
all its deadly, destructive and illegal weapons.