[vdr] Re: "Ruckler" with the DVD-Plugin-0.3.a at the chapter-transitions of DVD's

there is a newer version 1.9 of the libdvdnav avalible

beside this problem i have much more problems with visual distorsions in
menues since i use the 0.3.2a version together with the libdvdnav 1.7
when i should guess i´d say it related to still frames

other problems i´ve seen with the 0.3.2a is that if i pause the dvd i get garbade sound from my amp (digital connected, no ac3 installed for vdr, only PCM) and if i leave the plugin the actual station is without sound, only a channel switch brings sound back