[vdr] Re: some observations and problems with 1.2.0

Am Mon, 2003-06-02 um 17.55 schrieb Tilo Renkl:
> Hi,
>
> I have the same problem here, but it seems to only occur to the
> recording device (in my case card2). Already mentioned this one
> here, but no helpful answers :-(
> But I do not think this is only driver related, because, I use this driver
> since 1.1.28 and it was rather stable. This Problem occur since
> 1.1.29 here. So there must be something with VDR AND the driver !

I didn't test 2003-05-24, yet, but I once had outcommand-errors with
some versions ago, too. It turned out that this happened due to having
compiled VDR against a newer DVB-driver than running on the system.

So check, if you're really running the same driver/modules you have
compiled VDR against.

Rene