[vdr] Re: some observations and problems with 1.2.0

At 06:37 02/06/2003, you wrote:
> Indeed. What driver have you been using before? 0.9.4? It performs nicely
> here. With what channels are you using vdr? Astra Sat? DVB-T in the UK or
> elsewhere? Transfermode to from budget card to watch TV?

A FuSi rev 1.3 card with Astra. Yes, before I migrated I used the 0.9.4
driver. I never had that many MPEG artifacts with 0.9.4.
Artefacts as in the picture breaking up or simply the decode showing MPEG2 / bitrate weaknesses? I seem to get quite a few break ups on fast moving scenes, for example in actors' faces with new firmwares. Maybe still the buffer handling.