[vdr] osdteletext & vdr1.20

Hello,

I did an upgrade yesterday (driver cvs 0602) no problems up to now, all
plugins have been compiled.

The only thing I miss is osdteletext. Plugin is available in the
mainmenu, but no action can be performed. Furthermore there are no
errors in the log

This must have something to do with the additional video buffer

Any ideas?
uwe

BTW: timeshift and recording works pretty fine now :)
(I`ve had some disturbed recordings, with glitches over and over, every
~ 10 recording, that seems to be fixed ...)