[vdr] Re: plugins compile problem

On Sat, 31 May 2003 hm@seneca.muc.de wrote:
> OK, that works now - sort of. There appears to be an error in
> include/vdr/thread.h
> and this happens for all plugins that use pthreads. Has that been solved
> for 1.2.0 rc something? Klaus, any idea what's wrong here? I am totally

Harald (I suppose),

first let me ask why you don't use your real-name here as everyone
else does? (hm@seneca... _is_ known anyway - however on the other
hand I can't believe it's really Harald Milz asking these simply
unix questions..)

To answer your question: (had been answered here a lot of times)
Add a DEFINES += -D_GNU_SOURCE  to the non-compiling plugins'
Makefiles.

Regards,
Andreas